Bigger and Better: Announcing Season 3 of Masters Series
Our new season will give you all the feels
Are you looking to launch or grow your startup or business this year? What about transforming your side hustle into a million-dollar business? Have you thought about taking the next step but need some inspiration or courage? Back for Season 3 comes Masters Series by WeTeachMe! And we’re excited to announce these upcoming events!
- How to Leave the 9-5 and Start Your Own Business Book Now!
- That Moment My Startup Took Off Book Now!
- How I Built My Business Book Now!
- How To Grow Your Business From $0 to $20M Book Now!
- Growth Hack Your Startup With Data Book Now!
- How Content Grew My Business Book Now!
- Business and People - Culture and HR Book Now!
- How to Turn Your Passion Into Your Business Book Now!
- Building a Powerhouse Brand Book Now!
- The Wild West of Blockchain, ICOs, and Crypto Book Now!
- How to Jumpstart Your Business Book Now!
- Family Business Primer Book Now!
- How I Built My Business Book Now!
- Failure & Success: My Business Journey Book Now!
- How to Create a Podcast Book Now!
- Business Oops! Things That Went Wrong Book Now!
- Creating a Business Out of the World’s Problems Book Now!
- The Art of Copywriting & The Power of Words Book Now!
- My Most Challenging Business Years Book Now!
- First Time Founder? These Here’s What You Need to Know Book Now!
- If I Had Known Then What I Know Now Book Now!
We’re Back. Bigger and Better!
Not only are we back, but here’s how we’re making these events a MUST-ATTEND.
- 30 minutes of networking from 5:30pm onwards at each event. Come each week and meet like-minded entrepreneurs who are going through the same journey you are. We know entrepreneurship can sometimes be a daunting and lonely journey but it doesn’t have to be. Maybe even find your next co-founder or just meet and get to know new people!
- Free food! Catered events. Bring the enthusiasm, and we’ll bring the pizza and beer! Food and learning… it’s a winning combination.
- The most highly-rated speakers from season 1 and 2 return. We have the numbers on the best speakers from Seasons 1 and 2, and we’re bringing them back to share more, and teach more. It’s going to be high impact learning week after week after week.
- We welcome to the stage powerhouse founders. We’ve gone all-out for Season 3 and have invited big names, from well-known brands, with incredible stories, to our stage! Come meet them up close and connect. Who knows, maybe they could be your next mentor?
- Introducing the WeTeachMe content crew! From our weekly podcast team, to our professional film crew, to our writing team, we will be outputting crazy content each week including videos, podcasts, and blogs. It’s all leading up to… a book!
A Personal Letter From Kym Huynh
If someone had told me 12 months ago that there would be overwhelming community support for an idea that got its genesis from wanting to give back, I never would have believed it. At best, I would have nervously laughed, and offered polite and concise words of encouragement before trepidly edging myself backwards slowly and steadily towards the exit door. We’re clearly dealing with a lunatic. Yet… here we are… announcing Masters Series season 3.
The tidal wave of support and growth that propelled a humble series of events (featuring founders who are happy to pull back the curtain and share the true story behind how they built and scaled their companies) to an entire season complete with: (1) strategic alliance partners across the startup and business ecosystem (MYOB, SitePoint); (2) content partners (Written & Recorded, our dedicated podcast team who tirelessly attend each and every week); (3) a superstar filming crew (who will film and edit videos each week); and (4) and writing professionals across three different organisations outputting blogs; is more than we could ever ask for.
Somehow, that’s what we’ve built. And we did it together. Event by event, speaker by speaker, partner by partner, and countless emails, phone calls, coffees, lunches, and hours pouring over spreadsheets in front of our monitors. And now, with Season 2 coming to a close, we’re proud as punch to announce the launch of Season 3.
Season 2 of Masters Series has been incredible in ways we could’ve only imagined. We’ve invited speakers to the stage to teach us how to build communities, discovered the life-changing power of habits, picked up a few time management tips, and so much more.
We are so excited to announce that Season 3 of Masters Series is finally here! And you’re in for so much more this time around. We have new strategic alliance partners, new topics, new speakers, and a new venue! In Season 3, you’ll learn everything from how to grow your side hustle to how to create products that resonate with your target market. Maybe even how to growth-hack your way to $20M in revenue. Peppered throughout all of that, you’ll also learn about artificial intelligence, how to optimise your Google search ranking, copywriting tips and tricks, and everything in between from leading founders and entrepreneurs.
And of course, all this would not be possible without the generous support from our strategic alliance partners MYOB and SitePoint, and our content partners Written & Recorded, for they lend not only resources to bring the Masters Series to life, but also expertise to share our vision with the world.
Visit https://weteachme.com/masters-series now to check out what topics we’ll be covering in Season 3. Each event will be hosted on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m., beginning on 25th July and ending on 12th December. Tickets are FREE for the first 100 registrations, and then $10 thereafter so get in quick. (Unless you’re feeling generous and wish to support what we’re building, then they’re $10.)
I can’t wait to see you at an upcoming talk.
About Masters Series by WeTeachMe
At WeTeachMe, we believe that learning should be inspired, impassioned and run by the people for the people.
In 2016, WeTeachMe officially became the biggest school in Australia, one giant leap towards our goal of becoming the biggest school in the world. As we walk this journey, we strive to create tools that empower both leaders and everyday people in all corners of the globe to help spark new ideas. We want to make it easier to connect teachers and learners and ignite their curiosity.
This is why we’ve formed a new creative program to help us spread our message. Masters Series by WeTeachMe is where we help share the gifts, knowledge, and experiences of those who have achieved the unimaginable in their life, risen above all odds, and have persevered when others couldn’t.
It is on this stage that we elevate and celebrate the curious. We invite the best and the brightest, the industry movers and shakers, the well-known and influential members of our communities to share their tips and experiences in an effort to help those who are searching for answers or just looking to improve (because we can all always improve). From creating thriving companies to challenging what humanity is capable of, we invite you to join us in celebrating the curious amongst us, because we believe that it is the curious who will change the world.
Book now for Season 3 of Masters Series
WeTeachMe Masters Series
You might also like...