Colour My Day Art Workshop
This is a fabulous fun filled day painting this popular style of artwork. You can create your own theme - birds, trees, fish anything really, or complete an abstract, you will be shown how to lay the paint out and create your artwork. You will go home with a beautiful piece of art.
- Beginner friendly-no experience necessary
- Step by step instruction
- Learn to work with laying out paint in a fun way
- Or are you wanting to brush up your skills
- Be impressed with your new talents
- Meet like minded people
- Have fun in a creative & interactive environment
BYO Canvas/All other materials supplied
*Wheelchair facilities are available
*This event may be postponed in the case of insufficient bookings.
*Please note: Tickets to this event are non-refundable, however, with a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice you may transfer your ticket to another date. Please contact us to arrange this at - email@example.com
Next Workshops- Sunday 30th July OR Sunday 15th October Time: 10:00AM - 5:00PM Duration: 7 hours
- Various tips and techniques
- Discover & unleash your creative side
- How to work with laying out paint in a fun way to create your masterpiece from start to finish
- All brushes & paints, etc.. are supplied, just BYO Canvas
- Take home your very own awesome professional artwork
- Step by step instruction & guidance from a professional sharing artist
- Self-belief and inspiration to continue your art journey
- Healthy morning tea and refreshments
- Fun, fun, fun plus so much more.....
- A Canvas (approx 60x60cm/75x75cm, square or rectangle is fine)
- Apron or smock
- Lunch (full kitchen facilities available)
Casual/comfortable (it's paint, it might get messy)
Beginner friendly-no experience necessary Suitable for adults and teens over 15yo
Vendor sincce 2016
A contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, Michele's mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Michele has been working with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of people. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
*Tickets to all classes are non-refundable, however, with a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice you may transfer your ticket to another date. Please contact me to arrange this at - firstname.lastname@example.org