Learn to Paint, Anyone Can
My mission is to inspire, educate, empower & uplift people through art!
Nurture yourself with the gift of Art and join me for a fulfilling 4 weeks of painting on the lovely Mornington Peninsula, mix with like minded souls and nurture yourself through creativity.
Can't draw, paint etc... no worries,... My motto is “Learn to Paint, Anyone Can” no skills are required. I will show you how, making it very easy for you to follow along. In this time you will complete 3 set projects to paint, using the colours of your choice, you will learn many techniques and at the end of the 4 weeks be amazed at what you have learnt and achieved. There may be some homework, these classes are BYO materials and canvas as per attached list upon booking and also available here.
Art classes can be an excellent outlet for anyone and everyone, including those wanting to move through stress, anxiety or illness, whether it be physical or emotional, art is rewarding & healing, helping you to discover another side of yourself, whilst feeling good about you and boosting your self confidence.
- Suitable for all capabilities
- Learn how to paint with acrylics, including tips & techniques, medium applications, composition tips, brush use & care
- Produce your very own high-quality works of art
- Set projects for you to complete
- Have fun in a non-judgemental environment meeting like minded friends
- Step by step instruction
- In person classes will automatically switch to online in the case of lockdown
- Class may be postponed/cancelled in the case of insufficient bookings.
Enquiries welcome; Michele-0417425116
What you will learn
- Learn how to paint with acrylics, including tips & techniques, composition tips, medium applications, brush use & care
- Produce your very own high-quality works of art
- Discover one's own creativity
What you will get
- You will complete up to 4 beautiful artworks, ready to hang on your wall
- Step-by-Step instruction and gentle guidance from a sharing ,professional artist
- Gain confidence & self-belief to continue with your art journey
Google Maps - "Paint Your World"
Located in Mornington Industrial Park, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington.
Turn left at the driveway at no. 1140 (MIP) located where Moor Room Storage is, drive down the long driveway until you reach studio 15 at the RH rear end of driveway.
If you have arrived at Officeworks you have missed the driveway of 1140. Do a u-turn, go back around and take the driveway after Bata & before Officeworks.
If coming from Bungower Road be sure to turn right onto Nepean Hwy and do a u-turn at the lights where Bata is.
Ample free parking is available
What to bring
- Materials as per list provided upon booking, also available at colouryourworldart.com
- BYO Canvas, 1 for each project, 1st project approx 50cm, can be purchased weekly
What to wear
Casual, comfortable (It's paint - it might get messy)
Suitable for Adults & teens (15yo+), all capabilities welcome
For the comfort of allergy sufferers please refrain from wearing perfume/fragrance. Thank you for your support.
About Paint Your World
Michele Cleaver is a contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, her mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Having worked with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of children & adults. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
A passionate art tutor, Michele holds regular classes and workshops in Mornington, classes are also available online and a mobile service is available for those in need. Her motto is "Learn to Paint, Anyone Can".
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 10 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
- Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class
- Refer to our refund & cancellation policy for full details
- Studio storage space: If necessary you are able to leave your work to be picked up later but please understand that the storage capacity is limited. A space is provided for ongoing students until your work is completed. Completed artworks or artworks left behind can only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of.