The Salon Forum (Surfers Paradise, QLD) $150
Welcome to The Salon Forum
A transformative experience designed to empower salon owners and their teams. This unique event goes beyond the art form of hairdressing, focusing on essential aspects that contribute to a fulfilling and successful daily life.
Elevating Your Salon Journey
One of the key highlights of The Salon Forum is the chance to create a vision for the future. Our event encourages you and your salon team to dream big, think outside the box, and craft a 12-month road-map to success.
- Goal Setting and Mindset: Learn how to set ambitious, yet achievable, goals and cultivate a winning mindset to reach new heights in your salon journey.
- Confidence and Creativity: Nourish your creative spirit and boost your confidence in experimenting with new trends and techniques. Embrace inspiration that keeps you at the forefront of the industry.
- Holistic Salon Service©: Empowers you to implement efficient salon systems that ensure a consistently high level of service for every client in the salon, and between visits.
- Salon Branding and Social Media: Enhance your social media game and harness its power to attract and engage clients. Learn from experts in digital marketing and expand your salon's online presence.
- Health and Well-Being: Amid the bustling salon life, we mustn't forget to prioritise our health and well-being. Discover strategies to maintain balance and foster a positive work-life relationship.
With newfound insights and the support of The Circle community, you'll be equipped with the resources to bring your salon's vision to life.
Special Guest Presenters and Facilitators:
At The Salon Forum, we've carefully curated an extraordinary lineup of special guest presenters and facilitators, including industry leaders.
- Cass Donnelly CPR, CEO
- Natalie Henry Creative & Digital Sales Coordinator
- Dario Cotroneo DCI Education, Founder
- Lisa Conway The Zing Project
- Shakira Jade Business Coach
- Julie Gillespie Mental Health & Well-Being Coach
What You Receive:
- Pre-event resources to start setting goals for the year and fine tuning your salon brand statement
- 12-month content calendar
- Pre-release of Autumn / Winter colour collection
- Holistic Salon Service© - Policy manual and online coaching resources
Join us at The Salon Forum
The Salon Forum empowers you to unleash your potential, nurture your well-being, and craft a thriving salon business. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind celebration of empowerment and innovation.
- Monday, 19th February 2024
- 9.15am registration
- 9.30am - 5.00pm
- The Island - Gold Coast
- 3128 Surfers Paradise Blvd,
- Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Investment: $150 per attendee (incl. GST)
Book your ticket now and secure your place in this journey towards excellence. Join us at The Salon Forum and elevate your salon to new heights!
- Bring your apprentice for free!
When booking your ticket, please tick whether you are a senior stylist or apprentice.
NEXT GENERATION EMPOWERMENT
Through education, mentorship and opportunities for growth, young hair stylists are uplifted and inspired, nurturing their potential, and guiding them beyond their dreams! Empowering the next generation means cultivating a community where innovation and collaboration thrive and where passion and talent are celebrated.
✨Special Offer - Limited Time Only!✨
For a limited time, when you purchase a ticket, we're thrilled to offer you an exclusive gift with your purchase! Here's what's in store for you:
- Complimentary Access to Premium Content: Enjoy a 30-day free trial of the DCI Online Library! Dive into a plethora of educational content tailored just for you.
- Essential Reading Material: Alongside the online content, you'll receive a physical copy of "The Naked Salon: An Essential Guide to Time, Team, and Money for Salon Owners" by Lisa Conway. This guide is bound to be your go-to resource, ensuring you're always a step ahead in the salon business.
Hurry! This offer is available for a limited period. Buy now and elevate your salon journey with our curated gifts!
What you will learn
- Craft a vision and business plan for your salon in 2024
- Explore new trends, techniques, and industry insights
- Engage and inspire your salon team with sessions focused on personal growth, team building, and effective communication.
What you will get
- Lunch Included
What to bring
- iPhone 📲 or Smart Phone, note book and pen.
What to wear
Comfortable salon appropriate attire
Bring the entire salon team for best results
CPR Hair has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
Terms & Conditions
Social Media & Photos
By attending this event you allow CPR Hair to use any photo or video taken on the day for the use of marketing or promotional purposes across all our media channels and print material.
If you do not consent to have a photo/video taken of yourself throughout the workshop please make this known to the educators prior to the commencement of the event.
Once you receive your email reservation, please phone CPR Team at 0402 532 955 to make payment.
If payment has not been received within 72 hours, the reservation will be cancelled and you will be required to contact Head Office if you wish to re-book.