Welcome to the Soutache Wrap Bracelet class!
This is a gorgeous double wrap bracelet made of rich czech glass beads in a myriad of colours (colour choices available when you get to class) to match your every mood.
These beautiful bracelets are perfect for any occasion- dressed down with a comfy pair of jeans or dressed up to match your outfit for an evening out on the town, they reflect your personality as you work the design to compliment who you are- whether simple and straight forward, or complex, quirky and riotous. You decide as you go.
This is a fun, relaxed class where we can kick back and get to know our fellow crafters as we work, and at the end of the day, you're sure to have a beautiful wrap bracelet, and a few new friends too.
So come along and join me at Gilded Poppy Makery for a day of colour, laughs and creative bliss!
Can't wait to see you there,
What you will learn
- This is a relaxed, fun class where once you have the basic technique down, there's plenty of time to chat, make friends and have a good laugh as we work our way through the project. Perfect way to unwind, while doing something creative!
What you will get
- You'll be with me from 10am to 5pm (unless you're all speedy and we finish up earlier!) so I'll have morning tea ready for you when you get here. Coffee and tea are available for you at anytime, and when we break for lunch, there are a number of cafes and eateries nearby, or you can bring your own lunch if you prefer.
Parking is easily available in Dorset Square. If you're coming for a 3 hour class, you can park anywhere the 3 hour limit is sign posted. If you're coming for an all-day class, you can park on the roof level of the Coles Parking Building for free all-day parking.
What to bring
- Just yourself! A full kit of materials is included in your class fee, and tools will be provided.
What to wear
This is a no-fire day at the Makery, so anything you’d be comfy in for the day is fine. A suggestion though would be to avoid trailing sleeves that can get caught up in the work, and to keep rings and bracelets to snag-free pieces.
This is an open beginner class, available to those from years 16 and up.
Welcome to the home of Gilded Poppy Makery, a fun, relaxing place to learn the art of Silversmithing.
Here you will meet new friends as you take raw materials and turn them into beautiful pieces of jewellery that will thoroughly impress your friends and family.
Small, intimate classes of no more than five people ensure plenty of one-on-one time with Storm as you put your new skills to the test creating a wide range of projects including rings, earrings, cuffs, bracelets and pendants.
The various classes will cover techniques such as Soldering, Pierce-work, Filing and Finishing, Stone Setting, Fold-forming, Etching, Enamelling, Metal Clay, Kumihimo Cord Making, Viking knit, Wire Wrapping, Bone Carving and so much more. It's fair to say that there is something for everyone, and you won't be bored any time soon!
Book into your class today and bring a friend or two. With a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 people, these classes are perfect way to escape from the daily rat-race for yourself, or as a crafty get-together with friends.
Gilded Poppy Makery is a warm, inclusive place where learning is fun and mistakes are celebrated as 'Design Features' (we have a sticker with that very thing on it!). Bring your curiosity and a sense of humour and join us at the workbench.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all,
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Gilded Poppy requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Gilded Poppy has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Gilded Poppy does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Gilded Poppy to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Gilded Poppy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Gilded Poppy or organised by Gilded Poppy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Gilded Poppy
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Gilded Poppy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Gilded Poppy classes and events or on Gilded Poppy premises. (For use of Gilded Poppy marketing materials).
Gilded Poppy requires 48 hours notice in writing via email prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Gilded Poppy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.