Bookings and class cancellations policy:
Due to the high demand for classes and small number of places available in our 4-week beginners course and workshops, Fitzroy Painting is unable to swap, substitute or offer ‘make-up’ classes. Full details can be found on our refund policy.
Ongoing students please contact us if you are unable to attend a class. Absences without notification will forfeit the full class/course fee and receive no credit.
Should Fitzroy Painting be forced to cancel a class students will be notified as soon as possible prior to the scheduled class and will receive a credit voucher for a replacement class, course or workshop.
Collection of work and materials left at the studio: Please understand that our storage capacity is extremely limited. Beginners work and painting kits will only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of. Ongoing students may store their materials in the shelving provided at the studio.
The safety of our students, staff and community is our utmost priority. If you are at all unwell, please get tested and stay at home until you receive your results.
We are offering additional flexibility at this time, having regard to the uncertainties posed by COVID-19 and to encourage you to stay at home if you are unwell.
If you or someone whom you have been in contact with exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 or is a confirmed case after you make your booking and prior to commencing your course/workshop please contact us and we will convert your booking to a credit note if you are unable to attend on the date booked.
If you, or someone you have been in contact with, develop symptoms after commencing your course you must contact us as soon as possible and stop attending classes. We will arrange make-up classes for you.
You agree to abide by all physical distancing, health protocols and the studio’s COVID-Safe plan.
You agree to follow the instructions of the tutors at all times.
If you do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they will be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
Course refund policy:
- There is no charge to transfer you to another course or workshop at a later date with 30 days notice.
- A 50% refund will be given for cancellations up to 10 days before the course commencement date.
- No refund will be given after 10 days before the course commencement date.
- No make-up classes can be offered for our beginners courses.
- Please note there is a $30 administration fee on all refunds requested by customers.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Should a course booked need to be postponed a credit voucher will be issued and the class or workshop rescheduled.