TWEENS SCHOOL HOLIDAY PAINTING
TWEENS (10yo+) - School Holiday Art
Tweens get to take their artwork to the next level, they will have loads of fun using stencils to create their very own masterpiece. Your child will gain confidence and feel very proud of themselves, most of all have a great time and meet like minded kids.
Kids who participate in the Arts develop -
• Confidence, Pride & Passion
• Communication Skills
• Problem solving abilities
What you will learn
- Your child will create their very own special piece of artwork as well as having loads of fun whilst gaining new skills & boosting their confidence
- Gain a positive learning experience!
- Learn various tips and techniques & discover one's own creativity
What you will get
- All materials supplied
- Their very own masterpiece
- Upliftment & self-belief
Google Maps - "Paint Your World"
Located in Mornington Industrial Park, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington.
If coming from Bungower Road be sure to turn right onto Nepean Hwy.
Turn left at the driveway at No.1140 Nepean Hwy at Mornington Industrial Park located where Moor Room Storage is. (In between Bata & Officeworks)
Drive down the driveway until you reach studio 15, on the RH rear end of the driveway.
*If you have arrived at Officeworks you have missed the driveway of 1140. Do a u-turn, go back around and take the driveway after Bata & before Officeworks.
*Please note; we are not located in the housing estate!
Ample free parking is available
What to bring
- Please provide art smock or old clothes
- Water Bottle & snack if required
What to wear
Casual (Warning: it might get messy)
Suitable for ages 10yo+
Pick Up/Drop Off
Parents are not required to stay in the class, please drop off and collect your child at the designated times.
About Paint Your World
Michele Cleaver is a contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, her mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Having worked with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of children & adults. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
A passionate art tutor, Michele holds regular classes and workshops in Mornington, classes are also available online and a mobile service is available for those in need. Her motto is "Learn to Paint, Anyone Can".
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 5 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 5 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
- Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class
- Refer to our refund & cancellation policy for full details
- Studio storage space: If necessary you are able to leave your work to be picked up later but please understand that the storage capacity is limited. A space is provided for ongoing students until your work is completed. Completed artworks or artworks left behind can only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of.