Arch Cookie Decorating Workshop
Come and learn from Lauren of blue & ruby cake art (one of the most sought-after sweet artist’s in Melbourne) the sweet art of cookie decorating with our workshop featuring the on trend arch shaped cookie.
In this class, you will cover:
- Baking the perfect cookie – Lauren will teach you her tips and tricks when it comes to baking the perfect cookie (plus you get a copy of Lauren’s cookie dough recipe #yay)
- Working with fondant icing– you will get hands on with how to prepare and colour fondant, and learn the techniques to roll out a super smooth and even layer of fondant.
- Decorating techniques – Lauren is so excited to share a number of her cookie decorating techniques to highlight the arch shape, including different embossing techniques, and fondant shapes.
You will take home 9 finished cookies.
All cookies, decorating tools and materials, as well as refreshments are included.
No previous experience necessary.
Want to continue making and decorating cookies at home?
Lauren will have her Cookie Decorating Kit’s available to purchase, giving you everything you need to make amazing cookies in your kitchen!
- Cookie and fondant rolling guides
- Letter embossing set
- Cookie cutter x 2, including the arch cookie cutter
- Embossing rolling pins
What you will learn
- Learn how to use fondant to create these on-trend Arch Cookies!
What you will get
- You will take home 9 decorated cookies PLUS Lauren's Cookie Recipe!
Parking is on site past the studio on the right.
What to bring
- Just bring yourselves!
What to wear
This is a beginner class for anyone aged 13+
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Perfect Pear Workshops requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Perfect Pear Workshops has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Perfect Pear Workshops does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Perfect Pear Workshops to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Perfect Pear Workshops, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Perfect Pear Workshops or organised by Perfect Pear Workshops must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Perfect Pear Workshops
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Perfect Pear Workshops unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Perfect Pear Workshops classes and events or on Perfect Pear Workshops premises. (For use of Perfect Pear Workshops marketing materials).
Perfect Pear Workshops requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Perfect Pear Workshops, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.