A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers. Learn more about your camera's technical capabilities. Walking around the city with your camera to look at new ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful ideas for travel photography. Guaranteed fun, thought provoking and most importantly get you thinking outside the square and give you the confidence to shoot in manual modes and explore creative ideas.
Duration: 3 Hours
- Carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers.
- New ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful ideas for travel photography.
- Think outside the square and give you the confidence to shoot in manual modes and explore creative ideas.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- Digital Camera (all types welcome)
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
- Optional extras - tripod, cable release or remote.
Casual - Good walking shoes, Hat, Sun-glasses & Umbrella (just in case)
Vendor sincce 2015
Book a photography tour, course or workshop with professional photographer Alfonso Calero and his fantastic team. Alfonso offers day or night photography lessons in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, ad Perth (Fremantle).
Learn how to best use your DSLR or Hybrid camera in manual modes and master composition. Need a local professional photographer to show you the best spots at the best time, this is the best way to explore and discover. A unique learning adventure to inspire and spark your passion for photography.