Natalia Milosz-Piekarska (let’s just call her Nat) is on top of her game. Nat combines the ancient art of gold and silver smithing with her love of material, colour, detail and storytelling filters, to produce handmade pieces lusted after by contemporary jewellery lovers the world over. Having recently taken out the crown for the Victorian Craft Award (2015), as well as Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris acquiring large works of Natalia’s (2015), all we can say, is you will be in very good company during this workshop. Get along. Now.
The Windsor Workshop is located on level 1 of 115 Chapel Street, Windsor. Windsor train station is a 4 minute walk, or jump off at Duke Street stop on Tram 78. All day parking is available behind Paint Spot, Windsor (opposite the station) for around $7/day.
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
Terms and Conditions/ Cancellations
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given.
- How to cut out Mexican inspired shapes from metal
- How to attach a simple earring hook
- How to emboss said metal in different patterns and then colour
- Included in your Mexican Earrings kit is a sheet of metal shim, 3 sterling silver earring hooks. Tools and inks will be provided to use on the day.
- Students will take home 2-3 of their very own pairs of Mexican Embossed Earrings. Send your pics to Paris – you never know your luck in a big city… tell ‘em Natalia sent you.
- You will be treated to an array of fine food / coffee / tea / wine to feed your creative energies. Salud!
- Please bring bucket loads of enthusiasm - you will be unleashing your unfounded creativity. Ole!!
Please wear clothes that you don’t mind getting all ‘painterly’ and Gorman-like
This class is for all skill levels, and jewellery enthusiasts
Vendor since 2015
We are a creative hub for the arts / crafts / design movement providing workshops and events to inspire.
We seek out and promote local Melbourne based Artists.
We unleash the unexplored creativity in people.
We provide a social gathering for people to slow down and team up.
We create a sensory experience that will get people talking.