CHRISTMAS PRESENT WORKSHOP - SEW A ZIPPERED POUCH
Our inaugurate Christmas Present Workshop Weekend will inspire you to make your Christmas gifts for your loved ones. We've designed 4 different easy projects to learn to sew in class and then you can replicate and make as many as you like at home!
Book one class, two or even all four!
Hint: these make great gifts for your co-workers, in-laws or perhaps those hardworking nurses, teachers and childcare educators that you have around you!
ZIPPERED POUCH - 5th November 9am to 12pm
Everyone loves a zip pouch to store all your stuff. And you can make them in all shapes and sizes and customise to the gift receiver!
Psst....This class is sneakily teaching you how to sew in Zips! A two-fer class!
Skill level for Zippered Pouch: You will need to know how to thread and run your machine and have a few projects under your belt.
What you will learn:
- Recap of seam allowances
- Install of Zipper
What is included:
- All fabric and zips
- One spool of Gutermann thread
- Exceptional tuition with 6 others in the class
- Copious cups of tea and coffee
What you need to bring
- Your sewing machine....Or you are welcome to use one of ours.
- Your glasses, if you need them
Saturday 5th November, 9am - 12pm with Kelda
What you will learn
- Recap of seam allowances, Install of Zipper, Lining, Topstitching
What you will get
- All fabric and zips, One spool of Gutermann thread, Exceptional tuition with 6 others in the class, Copious cups of tea and coffee
During the week, parking can be tricky. It is often best to stop at our door and bring your machine in and then find a park.
During the weekend, there is usually lots of parking on Jabez Street or Shepherd Street.
We are serviced by the M30, 423, 426 and 428 bus.
We are approx 20min walk from Sydenham or Stanmore Station
What to bring
- Your sewing machine....Or you are welcome to use one of ours, Your glasses, if you need them
What to wear
Comfortable & warm
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 48 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 48 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Usefulbox Sewing School or organised by Usefulbox Sewing School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Usefulbox Sewing School
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Usefulbox Sewing School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Usefulbox Sewing School classes and events or on Usefulbox Sewing School premises. (For use of Usefulbox Sewing School marketing materials).