(+41 more dates)
Join SEWING friends for a lovely social morning of Quilting, Sewing and chats.
Sewing Circle is a morning session where you can work on your own sewing project with friends. You can quilt, embroider, or sew anything you like! Sewing club will soon become your favourite day of the week. Oh and sometimes, someone brings cake!
There are varied skill levels in the class so we pool our knowledge and help. There is a sewing teacher present to help with the basics.
Skill level: Must know the basics of sewing and be fairly confident with your machine.
What is included:
- Sewing Friends
- Help from teacher and friends
- Copious cups of tea and coffee
What you need to bring
- Your own project - fabric, pattern and thread.
- Your machine along with all it's power cords and the foot pedal. There are machines available if you cannot bring yours.
- Your fabric scissors and sewing kit - there are irons, cutting mats, rulers and high cutting tables available.
EVERY Wednesday morning - 930am to 12pm,$20 per session
Begins: 17 January 2024
How to purchase a Class Pass:
Check if the class you want offers a Class Pass. You can spot it easily through the green Class Pass tag on the class photo.
Select your class date.
Select the Class Pass ticket.
Follow the prompts and complete your purchase.
Check your inbox for your confirmation email. It will contain your Class Pass code. IMPORTANT: Remember to use it when you book your next session!
Ready to book your next session?
Here's how to do it:
After purchasing a Class Pass, you will receive a confirmation email containing a code.
Copy your Class Pass code.
Click on the booking link provided. This will direct you to the booking page.
On the booking page, enter your Class Pass code in the space provided.
Follow the prompts to complete your transaction. Easy!
Upon completing your class pass booking, you will receive a new confirmation email containing:
Class Pass code
No. of remaining class credits
See you in class!
What you will learn
- Bring your own project and sew with friends
What you will get
- Learn new skills and sew with company - the best!
During the week, parking can be tricky. It is often best to stop at our door and bring your machine in and then find a park.
During the weekend, there is usually lots of parking on Jabez Street or Shepherd Street.
We are serviced by the M30, 423, 426 and 428 bus.
We are approx 20min walk from Sydenham or Stanmore Station
What to bring
- Your machine, your project (pattern, fabric and thread), any snacks you need!
What to wear
Beyond beginner sewists
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 5 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 5 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$25.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 5 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Usefulbox Sewing School or organised by Usefulbox Sewing School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Usefulbox Sewing School
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Usefulbox Sewing School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Usefulbox Sewing School classes and events or on Usefulbox Sewing School premises. (For use of Usefulbox Sewing School marketing materials).