At Vulcana Kids we run stimulating and playful circus classes for children who love to explore what their bodies can do in a non-competitive, fun way!
All of our Vulcana Kids classes build core strength, confidence and coordination. We value the creativity, individuality and imagination of each child and allow all participants to explore and grow at their own level and pace.
Have more than one child? Want to bring a friend? Bookings for 2 or more get a 10% discount on whole booking!
Coupon Code when booking in: TWOKIDS (all caps - no space)
CLASS IS CHARGED AT 50% AT TIME OF BOOKING AND 50% 4 WEEKS AFTER CLASS STARTS
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues booking in or queries.
What you will learn
- Combination of juggling, acro-balance, tumbling, aerials: trapeze, tissu and tear drop, hula hooping, group skipping and lyra
- Performance skills, group games and general coordination skills solo and within a group.
What you will get
- Vulcana Women’s Circus works with the circus traditions of inclusiveness, strength, excitement, and daring to transform and empower individuals and communities!
What to bring
- Water bottle and snacks. We don't wear shoes during class.
- Please make sure your child isn't hungry when they come, we work them hard and they will tire quickly if hungry.
What to wear
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your kid's movement and they can go upside down in. Tights/ leggings that go past the knees are ideal.
Our Vulcana Kids classes are open to young people of all genders
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.