France vs. The Rest!
Who makes the best Chardonnay?!
Where: Armadale Cellars
When: Thursday 20th July, 6.30pm – 9.00pm
Investment: $129 – includes supper
New World vs. Old World, Modern vs. Classic, Winemaker influence vs. Minimal intervention. Will France reign supreme?
This event is a celebration of the world’s greatest white grape variety. It places benchmark examples from several premium wine producing nations and regions in head-to-head battles.
What to expect? The best Australia, New Zealand and France have to offer with a smattering of Italy, South Africa and the USA thrown in for good measure.
The noblest of white grape varieties on show in one evening of sheer indulgence.
A light supper will be served.
Who makes the best Chardonnay? Book now to find out!
- France vs The rest of the World
- Taste 12 Premium Chardonnay's
- Enjoy supper by Phillipa's
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.