The Holy Grail of NZ Pinot Noir
‘Felton Road is the leading winery of New Zealand’s Central Otago region, producing not only outrageously grand Pinot Noir but also sublime Chardonnay and Riesling’ Huon Hooke
Where: The Cellar at Armadale Cellars
When: Tuesday 12th September, 6.30pm – 9.00pm
Investment: $99 – includes 9 wines and 3 courses
Join winemaker Blair Walter in the Cellar and taste through what are considered to be the finest wines produced in New Zealand today!
As famed for Riesling and Chardonnay in some circles as they are for Pinot Noir, this is your opportunity to taste the range in the company of greatness!
Vin Gris 2016
Chicken and tarragon terrine with micro herbs
Bannockburn Chardonnay 2016
Block 2 Chardonnay 2015
Block 6 Chardonnay 2015
Andrew Blake’s Beef Bourgogne with goats cheese mash and minted peas
Bannockburn Pinot Noir 2016
Cornish Pinot Noir 2016
Block 3 Pinot Noir 2016
Block 5 Pinot Noir 2014
Cheese plate; Ashgrove Vintage Cheddar, Delice de Cremiers, Comte and Cornish Yarg
Bannockburn Riesling 2016
The line up speaks for itself!
Don’t hesitate, we are expecting this to sell out instantly!
- Taste 9 wines and enjoy 3 courses
- Meet Blair Walter - winemaker
- Experience what many consider the best NZ Pinot Noirs
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.