This masterclass showcases some of the innovative and tasty whiskies being made in the world today. From single malt Scotch whisky that has undergone extra maturation in Burgundy, to premium Japanese blended malts and ‘best in class’ Kentucky rye and bourbon whiskey, there is something for all occasions and palates.
The line-up is as follows:
Michel Couvreur Pale Single Malt
Michel Couvreur Overaged PX
Kornog Sauternes Cask
Kornog Glann ar Mor Peated Malt Whisky
White Oak Tokinoka Blended Malt Whisky
Mars Maltage Cosmo Pure Malt Shimsu
Willett 3 year old Rye Whiskey
Willett 5 year old Pot Still Bourbon
- Appreciation of different whisky styles
- Understand the impact of different production and maturation techniques on style
- Compare and contrast single malt, blended malt, rye whiskey and Bourbon
- A tutored tasting through 8 premium whiskies from around the world
Anyone wanting to learn about whisky
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.