GRANGE SHIRAZ CHALLENGE
A celebration of the best Shiraz/Syrah from across Australia
A blind tasting in our ambient underground Cellar pits the controversial icon against 11 other premium Shiraz and Syrah from across Australia.
Can you spot the icon?
Discover the Australian efforts that are nipping at the heels of the leading light of the Shiraz world!
Vote for your ‘best in show’ whilst enjoying a light supper by Phillippa’s and a 13th glass of premium Shiraz!
A few thoughts on the course by previous attendees;
‘Excellent value and a just-right mix of learning and fun.’
‘At the Shiraz challenge we had a great time exploring the different regions. The host was a world of knowledge, great fun.’
Held one Friday per month throughout the year, there’s a date to suit everyone. This has to be one of Melbourne’s best wine nights!
To say the least, expect an unmatched Shiraz feast!
The Shiraz Challenge is an ideal format for corporate events too!
- Enjoy Supper by Phillippa's
- They will taste Grange along with other premium Shiraz
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.