HENTLEY FARM AT HOTEL GITAN
BAROSSA’S NEWEST STAR!
CELLAR RELEASES MATCHED TO JACQUES REYMOND’S OUTSTANDING FARE!
Where; l’Hotel Gitan, 32 Commercial Road, Prahran
When; Thursday March 15th, 6.30pm – 9.45pm
Investment; $149 – includes 10 wines and 4 courses
Hentley Farm was purchased by the Hentschke’s in 1997, and has been watched closely by critics and collectors alike. It has not disappointed, with the wines consistently receiving enviable scores and acclaim, and the outstanding wines being all too quickly snapped up by savvy imbibers.
A rare opportunity to taste current and Cellar Release wines is afforded to few outside the Barossa Valley. We are pleased to have been allowed unique access to these truly special wines.
Blanc de Noirs 2017
Salmon rillettes & gravlax, a citron, anchovy, dill dressing crispy cucumber batons, baby cos lettuce
Eggplant miso,fried, l’Artisan fromage,Vietnamese mint, ginger & oyster,brick pastry
Old Legend Grenache 2016
Stray Mongrel Grenache Shiraz Zinfandel 2016 – 95 points, Halliday
Ragout of oxtails, snails ,mushrooms and smoked lardons, pommes mousseline, watercress
The Beauty Shiraz 2016 – 96 points, Halliday
The Beauty Shiraz 2009
Beast Shiraz 2015 – 96 points, Halliday
Duck leg on salmis, organic lentils & root vegetables
Clos Otto Shiraz 2015 – 97 points, Halliday
Clos Otto Shiraz 2012
Clos Otto Shiraz 2009
Please act at your earliest convenience to secure your place as only 40 exist.
CLICK HERE to book online or call 9509 3055 and speak to one of the team.
Smart casual attire
Vendor since 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
5. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.