PARADIGM HILL AT SAXE RESTAURANT
George’s world famous Pinot Gris – a barrel sample of the 2018 vintage
Les Cinq Pinot Noir – one of the rarest wines in Australia
Saxe Restaurant – the hottest new restaurant in Melbourne!
Where: Saxe Restaurant, 211 Queen Street, Melbourne
When: Wednesday 16th May, 7.00pm – 9.45pm
These are handcrafted premium wines, meticulously made with excellent cellaring potential. Chef/owner Joe Grbac, ex Saint Crispin and The Press Club, is making noise in the Melbourne restaurant scene and his food is simply outstanding!
Our annual Paradigm Hill dinner always sells out quickly. Please book at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Transition Rose 2017
Oyster, charred mackerel and smoked eel, prosciutto on dark rye
WA Marron served with deboned chicken wing stuffed with chicken mousseline, fricassee of corn, coriander, green pepper, spring onion and a fragrant broth
Pinot Gris (barrel sample) 2018
Castlemaine duck breast and BBQ leg served with a hoisin jus , blood orange glaze, black pudding and egg plant
L’Ami Sage Pinot Noir 2016
Les Cinq Pinot Noir 2016
Experimental Pinot Noir 1
Experimental Pinot Noir 2
Beef cheek and rump, pomme puree, salt baked celeriac, nettles, red wine jus
Col’s Block Shiraz 2015
Col’s Block Shiraz 2005
This dinner is limited to 35 spots. Please act at your earliest convenience to secure your spot.
Smart casual attire
Vendor since 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
5. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.