ARMADALE CELLARS PRESENTS
VIRTUAL PIKES NEW RELEASE 'TASTING FOR TWO'
With Jamie Pike (Owner) and Pud Smith (Sales Manager)
Live streaming from our underground cellars & via Zoom everywhere else
Join us for a live tasting as we talk and taste through the new release wines of the Pikes stable. Along with your ‘tasting for two’ ticket to the Zoom event you will also receive a specially-curated wine pack exclusive to attendees of the event.
For those attending via Zoom, along with your "tasting for two" ticket to the event you will also receive a specially created wine pack including 6 wine samples, tasting notes and tasting mat exclusive to attendees of the event. Available for pickup or delivery.
We are also offering the opportunity to taste the wines from our cellar accompanied by a light meal. Email the Events Team or call us on 9509 3055 if interested.
How: Video chat using Zoom
Where: From the comfort of your home
When: Thursday 16th March, 6.30pm- 8.00pm, (Cellar 6pm to 8.30pm)
Investment: $79 includes a six sample bottle (187ml) wine-pack and tutored tasting – delivered or for collection in-store
(Note; *Freight charges and delivery cut-offs apply to non-Metro Melbourne – see below)
Pikes 'Traditionale' Riesling 2022
Pike & Joyce 'Beurre Bosc' Pinot Gris 2022
Pike & Joyce 'Sirocco' Chardonnay 2021
Pike & Joyce 'Vue Du Nord' Pinot Noir 2021
Pikes ‘Los Companeros’ Shiraz Tempranillo 2020
Pikes ‘The Dogwalk' Cabernets 2020
Details on how to use Zoom will be sent upon booking and any questions can be directed to us.
Join us as we enjoy what we love without the cost of an Uber!
Book now to secure your seat at the virtual table by clicking the link to your right and choosing delivery or collection.
For any questions or to check cellar availability, contact us on
Ph: 03 9509 3055 Email: email@example.com
Shipping details (please indicate when booking):
Pickup or delivery within 25km of Armadale - Free (dispatch/pick up from 1-2 days prior)
Interstate and outside 25km from Armadale - $20 (cut-off two weeks prior)
If an external delivery company is required for your address then unfortunately, because of current delays we cannot guarantee delivery of your pack by the time of the event. The event will be recorded and we can send you the link for you to view at a later date
What you will learn
- Experience one of our much-loved virtual "Tasting for Two" events
- Listen and interact with industry gurus about the wines and the winemaking process
- Learn about the history and background of Pikes and Pike & Joyce
What you will get
- A 6-pack of mini sample bottles
- A wealth of knowledge and insight into the brands in a fun and approachable setting
- An appreciation for some varieties you may not have had before!
What to bring
- A willing palate and any wine questions you may have
- You'll receive wines prior to event but they'll need chilling and pouring.
- Stemware required but optional extra to purchase Riedel glassware
What to wear
Dress for comfort
Prior to the class you will be sent a link to the Zoom meeting. A "how-to" is provided in booking link
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for over 25 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events. Gift vouchers purchased through WeTeachMe (this booking platform) are ONLY redeemable for courses and events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses. For events at our cellar, if driving, we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm). For external events, please check parking prior or contact us if unsure.
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Gift vouchers/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.