VIRTUAL “TASTING FOR TWO”
Join us for another of our “Tasting for Two” series with the vignerons behind the “Grange-beater”, Dominic and Krystina Morris. Along with a six pack of wines featuring these undervalued gems you’ll receive a Zoom ticket to interact and enjoy first-hand, these skilfully crafted reds and access to discounts only available for attendees!
How: Via video chat using Zoom
Where: From the comfort of your home
When: Friday 26th August, 6.00pm to 7.30pm
Investment: $79 includes six sample bottle (187ml) wine-pack and tutored tasting
- delivered or for collection instore
(Note; Freight applicable for locations outside 25km of 3143 & delivery cut-offs will apply – see below)
Pondalowie Vineyard Blend 2020
Pondalowie Fairhaven Shiraz 2019
Pondalowie Shiraz 2018 New vintage
Pondalowie Old Clones Shiraz 2018
Pondalowie Special Release Shiraz 2018 New vintage
Pondalowie Two Rows 14 year old Tawny
Zoom meeting sent upon booking. Along with your "tasting for two" ticket to the Zoom event you will also receive a specially created wine-pack including 6 wine samples, notes and tasting mat exclusive to attendees of the event.
Available for pickup or delivery.
Book now to secure your seat at the virtual table by clicking the link to your right and choosing delivery or collection.
For any questions contact us on
Ph: 03 9509 3055 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping details (please indicate when booking):
Pickup or delivery within 25km of Armadale - Free (dispatch/pick up from 1-5 days prior)
Interstate (Sydney Metro only) and outside 25km from Armadale - $20 (RSVP by Wed 20th August)
For regional Sydney or other states, please contact us to check delivery. Notice required.
**If an external delivery company is required for your address then unfortunately, because of current delays we cannot guarantee delivery of your pack by the time of the event. The event will be recorded and we can send you the link for you to view at a later date**
What you will learn
- Experience a much-loved Armadale Cellars event from home
- Enjoy and interact with the vignerons behind Pondalowie
- Learn about the history and background of Pondalowie and the long friendship with Phil Hude
What you will get
- A 6-pack of mini sample bottles including the "Grange-beater"
- A wealth of knowledge and insight
- Some new favourites
What to bring
- A willing palate
- Stemware required but optional extra to purchase Riedel glassware
What to wear
Dress for comfort
Zoom meeting ID sent in confirmation email
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for over 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses and if driving we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm).
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Certificates/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.