What You Will Learn
- Be inspired by Edgar Degas's "Dancers" and
- Learn how to use charcoal and oil pastels.
- Learn how to draw movement.
What You Get
- Project/s you will work on in class
- Tuition under an expert art teacher
- Small class size to ensure individual attention
Be inspired by Edgar Degas's "Dancers"! Learn how to draw movement and create your own artwork using charcoal and oil pastels.
1 session = $30 or with lunch $36 (sandwich, popcorn, fruit, biscuit, drink). Stay for 1 or 2 sessions or all day from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.