Clay - Henry Moore Figures
About This Class
- Wednesday, 23 Sept 2015, 9am-11am
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to use hand building techniques to make figures out of clay
- Create figures with bold abstract shapes inspired by Henry Moore
- Enjoy an overall fun crafting experience
What You Get
- Take home everything you made
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- For an additional $6, session comes with lunch (sandwich, popcorn, fruit, biscuit, drink)
Henry Moore is an important British sculptor who is most known for his semi-abstract bronze sculptures that are displayed around the world. Join this workshop to learn how to work with clay to bold, abstract figures inspired by Henry Moore’s work.You will be guided by an expert teacher, who has tutored many aspiring artists just like you! Unleash your inner artist with Artea’s Art School today!