This fun workshop will teach kids how to hand build a pot or vase from clay. You will learn methods in coil building and making pinch pots and decorating. Then go wild adding some strange and kooky features. What about pigs nose, or a tail for handles, you’ll be encouraged to stretch your imagination! Then decorate with feathers, sequins and glitter!!
Duration: 2 hours
- This fun workshop will teach kids how to build a pot or vase from clay using slab techniques.
- Kids will learn to draw up their design adding some imaginative flair to the their kooky pot.
- Explore and enhance your kid's creativity!
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- Option class with Lunch (sandwich, popcorn, fruit, biscuit, drink)
- Your kid's interest to learn!
Casual (Warning: This get messy)
Vendor since 2014
Welcome to ARTea : Art School Community and Party Venue! ARTea is an art school and community space celebrating Art, Yoga, Baby Masssage and Hypnotherapy and for all ages. We run a wide range of programs for adults and children, parties and events, mother groups, afterschool, homeschool & holiday programs. We can organise the party of your dreams , whatever the budget we can sort it out for you!! From very simple to Mad Hatters high tea party, with your ideas, Artea can make it into a reality! We hand make all our decorations and we love a challenge so any theme is possible. Create a masterpiece (arts and crafts), invite your favourite superhero or a fairy, pet your favourite farm animal, reptile or pony ride, bop to your favourite song at the disco, laugh at a clown or be marvelled by a Magician, just a few ideas. Packages start from $290. We can organise everything at our Port Melbourne studio (sun lounge and BBQ area for parents to socialise) or we can visit you (home, park, scouts hall, centre, christening, wedding, events). See party section for full details