Learn the techniques of tie dying. Use colourful fabric inks to create patterns.
Inspired by Wallace & Gromit using an Ipad & clay create your own clay motion story.
Explore street art, design and create your own street art images and paste up's Banksy & Invader.
- Create your favourite Monster clay, using hand building techniques. Paint decorate materials. Feeling the chill of Autumn. Be inspired to create landscape and enhance painting skills. Learn about pop art, be inspired by Warhol's soup cans and popular culture paintings.
- Inspired by Wallace & Gromit using an Ipad & clay create your own clay motion story.
- Explore street art, design and create your own street art images and paste up's Banksy & Invader.
- Project/s you will work on in class
- Great way to meet new friends!
- Just your kid's enthusiasm!
Everyone who wants to learn more art skills
Vendor since 2014
Welcome to ARTea : Art School Community and Party Venue! ARTea is an art school and community space celebrating Art, for all ages. We run a wide range of programs for adults and children, parties and events, mother groups, afterschool, homeschool & holiday programs. We can organise the party of your dreams , whatever the budget we can sort it out for you!! From very simple to Mad Hatters high tea party, with your ideas, Artea can make it into a reality! We hand make all our decorations and we love a challenge so any theme is possible. Create a masterpiece (arts and crafts), invite your favourite superhero or a fairy, pet your favourite farm animal, reptile or pony ride, bop to your favourite song at the disco, laugh at a clown or be marvelled by a Magician, just a few ideas. Packages start from $290. We can organise everything at our Port Melbourne studio (sun lounge and BBQ area for parents to socialise) or we can visit you (home, park, scouts hall, centre, christening, wedding, events). See party section for full details