Kokedama is the Japanese art of hanging gardens. These string garden are beautiful to look at and easier to make than you think! Come and learn the tips and techniques to making your very own.
- Learn to create your very own string garden
- How to care for them once at home
- Learn how to work with mosses and use different plants
- All materials needed to create a string garden which you get to take home.
- An information sheet to help you look after your creation once home.
- Your enthusiasm
Comfortable shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting messy
Vendor sincce 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.