Metal Jewellery Workshop : Silversmithing
(Private Dates Available)
This workshop will provide everything needed to make a piece of jewellery to take home on the day. Choose between a pair of earrings, a pendant or a keyring/wall hanging.
Participants will be shown the process of creating a completed piece of jewellery. Workshops are fluid and adjusted to suit individual needs.
Each participant with receive the following:
- Upto 8 pieces of metal of their choosing, either brass, copper or aluminium, pre-cut for the workshop.
- 10 cms of Silver Wire OR 2 keyrings and cord OR Silver pendant and cord. *
- Gift bag
- Light snacks and water will be available.
Coffee and drinks are available from The Soul Pantry Cafe.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Expectation for creativity and fun.
WHAT TO WEAR
1. Something comfortable
* Additonal metal and findings can be purchased at the event if required.
NOTE: By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be photographed at the event. If you do not want to be photographed, please inform us when booking your ticket. Thank you.
What you will learn
- Participants will learn introductory silversmithing techniques, including metal texturing and shaping.
What you will get
- A pair of handmade and unique Dangle Earrings, a relaxing and mindful workshop.
What to bring
What to wear
Beginner, 10+ age
Auburn in Love is a Creative Silversmithing Studio focusing on providing mindfulness through the process of creating unique pieces of metal jewellery and small objects.
Mindfulness and meditative moments can be achieved through the process of designing, making for a purpose, texturing and finishing the piece through the therapeutic process of filing and polishing the piece.
Auburn in Love has an average rating of 4.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 1 day before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Auburn in Love or organised by Auburn in Love must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Auburn in Love
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Auburn in Love unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Auburn in Love classes and events or on Auburn in Love premises. (For use of Auburn in Love marketing materials).