We had many popular items on our Cafe Menu. Scones were ordered often, so they had to be easy to make and awesome to taste.
You CAN make a batch of brilliant scones in just 5 minutes (plus baking time).
Baking is not just grabbing a good recipe (although that helps). There is a little bit of science that we need to know as well.
So come along, get the recipe and let me explain the science so you can achieve perfect scones every time :-)
What you will learn
- You will learn what it takes to make light scones
- How to get tall scones
- How to make scones in 5 minutes
What you will get
- This Zoom session is free and for everyone that attends, I'll send you a link to the online version that's yours to keep
What to bring
- This is a zoom session so there's nothing you need to bring remember it is Melbourne time
- I would love it if you could have your camera turned on. I don't record this Zoom but love to see your faces.
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. I might be 🤣🤣🤣
For anyone that loves baking.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.