This is a class designed to impart a basic yet in-depth knowledge about sourdough, its origins, health benefits and uses.
You will leave with a deeper understanding of sourdough baked goods and how to make you own starter culture, including a bag of premium Australian organic flour.
- Basic yet in-depth knowledge about sourdough, its origins, health benefits and uses
- Deeper understanding of sourdough baked goods and how to make you own starter culture
- Step by step fundamentals to make your own sourdough starter and maintaining it
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- 1kg x Kialla Organic Unbleached white flour
- Just your interest to learn
Home Cooks, Health Conscious
Vendor since 2017
An elegant little place specialising in truly gourmet crêpes and galettes. A restaurant where attention to detail is apparent, from the classy monochrome décor, Christina Re teaware serving exquisite Ovvio Organic and Cup Above tea, through to the actual food itself … each dish a sensory work of art made from the best quality local, seasonal, mostly organic ingredients supplied by some of Australia’s best practice artisan brands and producers: Schulz Organic Farms, Barambah Organics, Woodbridge Smokehouse, Kialla Pure Foods, Yarra Valley Caviar, Carboor Harvest, The Fermentary, Gary’s Quality Meats, Hagens Organic Butchers.
With an open kitchen, transparency is part of the charm of this unique French Bistro and Crêperie in Brighton. Patrons engage with all members of the team, observing the preparation techniques using traditional cookware to make their food.
Ideal venue for private corporate functions including team building events (between 6 - 26 attendees)
Restaurant open for: lunch Wednesday - Saturday 12 - 2:30pm and dinner Wednesday - Saturday 6 - 9.30pm
As the venue is small and cosy, bookings are recommended.