- Stuck for an idea for a different and fun hens party?
- Want a creative and classy hens jewellery making party where you will make beautiful jewellery which will impress you as well as your friends?
- Want a celebration memorable for everyone which won't have your mum blushing and will have all the girls talking about?
- We make it easy!
- All the booking is managed by Etelage: jewellery workshop & catering
- Experience an afternoon as a jewellery designer in a fun, relaxed & friendly atmosphere. Choose from a variety of stylish designs all catering for beginners & create a beautiful keepsake! Plus enjoy pretty cupcakes, brownies & champagne.
On arrival enjoy a glass of bubbles & sweet things served on vintage style cake stands whilst mingling with your girl friends.
- Make your assemblages under the expert guidance of our tutors who will offer you and your guests a personalised, informative & inspirational experience for every guest.
Our studio is located in inner west of Sydney suburb of Rozelle
Why not make a day or night of it? Drop by a small bar or book lunch or dinner at one of the many local restaurants, or even visit the Rozelle flea markets & continue celebrating whilst flaunting your newly made creations.
- Time is flexible you may book from 1:30pm onwards on a Saturday at our studio for a 2 hour package.
- This is for a group booking only. You will have your own private room and jewellery tutor. Min 6 Max 12.
- The studio has a fridge if you would like to bring additional food or drink.
- You may also like to decorate the space with bunting, balloons etc.
- learn how to make a pair of vinatge style chandelier earrings or a pendant
- Create a chain pendant or earrings using vintage & modern bits & pieces including brass filigree, crystals, beads, chain & charms
it's your party!
for stylish hens, no experience in jewellery making neccessary
This is your private party. Our vintage jewellery making crafternoon is perfect for your hens party or a special birthday. Let's Party!!!
Vendor since 2016
Etelage, established in 2002, is a jewellery design studio in Sydney which offers classes in jewelllery making for individuals as well as for hens parties, corporate and .community groups.
Christine Smalley, founder of Etelage started her jewellery design journey when she was 8. The 70s was the beginning of her creative exploration. "I remember always making" stuff", but it is jewellery "small sculptures" that have captured my heart and my hands! Since that time I have inherited, collected and fossicked a vast amount of exotic, tribal and highly collectable beads and embellishments which I have used to create notably unique, beautiful and meticulously made jewellery but also over the last 15 years been a passionate jewellery teacher.
Christine creates a teaching environment where participants can share ideas, be inspired and let their imaginations run wild! With over 14 years teaching experience, Christine is dedicated to empowering her students to become better designers and better makers, equipping them with skills and confidence to create whatever her students dream!
She has designed for galleries such as National Gallery Australia (ACT), contributed to film incl The Great Gatsby and has produced 2 DVDs in jewellery making, distributed nationally through Lincraft, Target and maybe even your local library.
Observing that generally as a society we are becoming more mindful about our choices: conscious of choosing products which are made using artisan traditions and not mass produced, and seeking quality over quantity, it is with that philosophy she shares her skills and knowledge of jewellery design to encourage all her students to awaken their creative soul and seek beauty, slow, artisan and local.
So if it feels like all work and no play, Etelage offers a flexible and varied program from beginner jewellery workshops and master classes to regular monday beading meetups. Make some jewellery that will impress you as well as your friends. Pick a class that suits you, gather your girlfriends and give yourself a creative fix now. YESSS!
Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds if you change your mind or don't turn up. You are however completely welcome to send a friend in your place! Etelage reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class due to numbers. In this instance you will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another workshop of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee)
- Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds if you can’t attend a class for any reason.
- You are however completely welcome to send a friend in your place!. Refunds are not available due to our intimate class sizes.
- Etelage reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class due to numbers. In this instance you will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another workshop of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee)
- All class handouts, materials & projects are original Etelage ideas and subject to copyright.