Scarecrow Making Workshop
About This Class
- Course duration: 1/2 hour
What You Will Learn
- How to make your own scarecrow
What You Get
- Their very own kid size scarecrow to bring home
Make your very own scarecrow with Little Veggie Patch Co! In these half-hour hands-on workshops, kids will make their own scarecrows, learning how to stuff and decorate them. The scarecrows are approximately one meter tall, so easy to bring home and scare those birds away! Bring your kids' old clothes along, or for an extra $10 we will provide clothes. Most Sundays, at midday.
- Recommended for children 3-10 years.
- Parents welcome and do not need to purchase their own ticket.
- Pop Up Patch is best found by heading to the corner of Russell and Flinders Streets, from here you will see Pop Up Patch at the entrance to the Fed Square car park and to the left of the Ian Potter Building. For a map, please follow ths link: http://littleveggiepatchco.com.au/pages/pop-up-patch.