Make your very own scarecrow with Little Veggie Patch Co! In these half-hour hands-on workshops, kids will make their own scarecrows, learning how to stuff and decorate them. The scarecrows are approximately one meter tall, so easy to bring home and scare those birds away! Bring your kids' old clothes along, or for an extra $10 we will provide clothes. Most Sundays, at midday.
- Recommended for children 3-10 years.
- Parents welcome and do not need to purchase their own ticket.
- Pop Up Patch is best found by heading to the corner of Russell and Flinders Streets, from here you will see Pop Up Patch at the entrance to the Fed Square car park and to the left of the Ian Potter Building. For a map, please follow ths link: http://littleveggiepatchco.com.au/pages/pop-up-patch.
- How to make your own scarecrow
- Their very own kid size scarecrow to bring home
- Kids' old clothes to dress scarecrows in (or we will provide clothes for $10)
Casual. Bring a hat.
Young parents with young kids (that have problems with pests in their garden or just want to freak themselves out when they look towards the patch)
Vendor since 2013
The Little Veggie Patch Co is a Melbourne-based business dedicated to helping people grow food. Its our aim to put the fun back into growing fruit and vegetables. No matter how much or how little space you have, whether it's in the sprawling suburbs or an inner-city high rise, the Little Veggie Patch team will have you growing your own food in no time.