In this 2 hour class you will make a finished piece of jewellery, a creation of your own, after learning a few Technics of African beading from the facilitator.
- Learn the cultural significance of African beads
- The technique of African beading
- You will ignite your creative impulse .
- You will make and take.
- you will have an endless flow of refreshments
Plenty Free Parking
- Yourself and a friend highly recommended.
What you are comfortable wearing
Everyone all levels
Vendor since 2016
We’re passionate about what we do and can’t wait to share it with you. Below are some of our workshops and classes on offer. To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.
Mama Africa Education requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Mama Africa Education to organise a refund or transfer
- No show no refund
- 48 hour notice for cancelation or no refund