In this 2hr class you will be learning the technic of using glass seed beads, thread and needle to create a flat net necklace with a finshed picot edge.
- How to use needle and thread to connect between beads
- How to make a netted necklace
- How to finish the edges of a netted jewelry
- The joy of crafting in a group situation
- Creating your own jewelry that you can wear or gift someone special in your lifet
- You will get knowledge of African beads
- Bring yourself all materials will. be provided
Vendor since 2016
We’re passionate about what we do and can’t wait to share it with you. Below are some of our workshops and classes on offer. To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.
Mama Africa Education requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Mama Africa Education to organise a refund or transfer
- No show no refund
- 48 hour notice for cancelation or no refund