Learn-to-Riso + Print Package NOVEMBER
This package introduces you to risograph printing plus 10 x 2-colour prints of your first risograph design posted to your door.
Risograph printing is an affordable and unique stencil printing technique. Riso printing is known for its vibrant colours (including fluoro and metallic inks), its handcrafted aesthetic, and the ability to layer different colours. It is great for producing small editions of art prints, posters, postcards, zines and more.
This package will give you an understanding of riso printing, and guide you in setting up your artwork for print. Included in this pack are 10 prints of your own first 2-colour A3 artwork, printed for you on the Riso printer by the Rizzeria volunteer team, and posted to your door.
- Access to our 15-min Learn-to-Riso introduction video that guides you through the process at your own pace
- Exclusive access to a Learn-to-Riso Facebook group where you can ask questions about set-up and printing and connect with other creatives
- A How-to-Riso mini-booklet and colour wheel posted to you
- Printing + postage of your first project in 2-colours (10 x A3 prints on 150gsm paper)
This course is offered by the Rizzeria co-op.
This package deal is only valid during NOVEMBER 2023. You will need to send us your print files by the end of the month. (Access to the video and Facebook group will not expire).
What you will learn
- An understanding of risograph printing and the capabilities of this form of printing
- How to create artwork for riso printing and set up your files correctly
What you will get
- 10 copies of your very own A3 sized riso print, printed in 2 colours of your choice, and posted to you
- Access to our Learn-to-Riso video and exclusive facebook group, where you can ask questions, share your progress and connect with other creatives
- A mini Rizzeria booklet and colour wheel in the mail.
What to bring
- You will need access to the internet
- You will create your artwork at home with your choice of materials - digital or analogue. (Photoshop, Procreate, Illustrator etc OR painting, collage, drawing, markmaking)
Open to anyone curious about risograph printing. (Postage covered only within Australia)
The Rizzeria is a non profit co-operative, 100% volunteer run and organised by our co-op members. We share an interest in design, art, zine-making, print-making, and all things creative.
Our co-op owns a two-colour Risograph press which the public are welcome to come in and use with the assistance of a volunteer. Over the past ten years we have helped people print their graphic design assignments, posters, comics, invitations, zines, art prints, CD covers and much more.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
You may cancel anytime before class starts and claim a full refund or transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Rizzeria or organised by The Rizzeria must agree to these terms and conditions:
The Rizzeria requires 48 hours' notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
3.) PHOTO & VIDEO
Agree to give The Rizzeria publishing rights for photographs or videos taken at The Rizzeria classes and events or at The Rizzeria's workshop. (These photos of classes or artworks may be used for The Rizzeria marketing).