We love tarts! We love making them and can't wait to teach your little ones how to make them too! In this class we will be making several petite tarts that your kids will be able to make over and over again at home! They will bring home 6 tarts to share with the whole family!
Wednesday the 19th of April 10.00 am
- How to make several petite tarts that your kids will be able to make over and over again at home!
- Each child will take home 6 tarts to share with the whole family!
- Enjoy light refreshments and may be accompanied by one adult, who will also be invited to enjoy light refreshments.
- Extra children or adult permitted for additional fee
- Includes full instruction by our chefs, recipes, and 6 tarts to take home and share!
- Your interest to learn!
- An Apron
Vendor sincce 2015
Located on the corner of St Albans Avenue and Beaufort Street in the edgy Perth suburb of Highgate, Rochelle Adonis Cakes + Confections is Perth’s premier destination for cakes, confections, high teas, cooking classes, dessert degustations, bespoke wedding and celebration cakes, nougat and ice cream.
Firmly cementing itself as a household name in Perth, it is fair to say that the Rochelle Adonis Cakes + Confections brand has become a treasured Western Australian icon, well known for its incredible presentation and mouth-watering delicacies.
48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Your deposit is non-refundable, but is wholly transferrable to another date [subject to availability] provided cancellation occurs no later than 48 hours prior to your reservation. We must receive written notice of intent to alter or cancel your booking via email. Cancellation less than 48 hours before your reservation will result in forfeiture of your part payment. In the event there is a decrease in the number of guests attending, we require a minimum of 48 hours written notice via email, otherwise we reserve the right to charge the balance payable on the day based on the original booking made.