School Holiday Kids Cooking Class – Bread Making!
About This Class
- Wednesday the 5th of July 10.00 am
What You Will Learn
- How to make a lovely freshly baked loaf of bread
- Each child will take home their own loaf of freshly baked bread
- There will also be activites and prizes to be won!
What You Get
- Enjoy light refreshments and may be accompanied by one adult, who will also be invited to enjoy light refreshments.
- Extra children or adult permitted for additional fee
- Includes full instruction by our chefs, recipes, and 6 Easter cookies to take home!
BYO apron is essential for this class! All children should make a loaf of bread at least once in their lives! We will get our hands dirty making our own loaf of bread that we will then bake and send home! While we wait for the bread to prove and bake, there will be activites and prizes to be won!