- 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
What You Will Learn
- How to observe and measure vital signs of life in your pet
- How to bandage a bleeding wound and perform CPR on an animal
- Maintain safety while working with an injured pet
What You Get
- A hands-on, practical class – meet and work with our Education dogs as well as industry experts and qualified trainers
- Informative and fun session to increase your knowledge and skills
- Detailed course manual to take home
- Certificate of Attendance
- Complimentary morning and afternoon tea
What would happen if your pet was injured? Do you really know how to tell the difference between slightly unwell and needs immediate attention? This course teaches you to measure vital signs of life in pets, bandage a bleeding wound, perform CPR on an animal, and maintain safety while working with an injured pet.
Our programs are tailored for those wanting to enter the animal industry or already working within this field, as well as helping people to increase skills with their own pets.
- Please arrive at the Burwood East Education Centre 10 minutes before your class to register and so that we can start on time. Parking is available on site.
- Meet and work with our experienced Education staff and their animals, along with industry experts, throughout the session for practical, hands-on skill development.
- Work through a detailed course book (yours to keep) with theoretical, scientific and clinical information based on our years of experience in animal welfare and caring for dogs.