Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers
About Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers
Join our jewellery making and silversmithing classes in our Woodside studio, in the beautiful Adelaide Hills. Suitable for beginners or those with some existing experience. We have a wide range of times available, in the daytime, evenings, and on Saturdays
Make your own quality jewellery
Our jewellery making classes are all about you!
- Absolutely no experience required (but it’s also OK if you have some)
- Hands-on approach where you get to take home jewellery you made yourself
- Choose what jewellery projects you create
- You can work with precious metals and gemstones.
We’ve created the ideal learning environment
- Learn in a fully equipped studio
- Instruction is provided by a professionally trained and experienced jeweller
- Small class sizes
- Enjoy a fun, supportive, friendly and creative environment
- Affordable tuition prices.
Some of the hands-on skills and techniques you will learn in our classes:
- Saw piercing
- Filing, emerying and polishing
- Forming, shaping, bending
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer.
- A refund can be requested 3 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$100.00 applies.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers or organised by Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers must agree to these terms and conditions:
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers classes and events or on Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers premises. (For use of Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers marketing materials).
3.) HEALTH & SAFTEY
I understand that on my first lesson I will need to undertake a Health & Safety Induction. As part of which I will be required to read and agree to a Student Code of Conduct and a Health and Safety Policy.
(A copy of these two documents can be found on our website shannoncornish.com.au under the FAQ section.)