Jewellery Class (Wednesday Full Day | W-A)
Join our jewellery making and silversmithing classes in our Woodside studio, up here in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
Suitable for beginners or those with some existing experience.
Click the Book Now button to find the full term schedule.
Many students love our classes so much that they keep coming back! Returning students will get first choice of upcoming class times.
What you will learn
- Choose your own projects, working with precious metals and gemstones.
- Hands-on approach where you get to take home jewellery you made yourself.
- Learn skills and techniques including: Saw Piercing, Soldering, Drilling, Polishing & Design.
What you will get
- Instruction is provided by a professionally trained and experienced jeweller in a fully equipped studio.
- Enjoy a fun, supportive, friendly and creative environment.
- Small class sizes, with affordable and value for money tuition prices.
What to bring
- All tools & equipment is provided (please leave yours at home)
- Materials supplied at extra cost - costs vary according to individual projects chosen and will be invoiced at the end of each class.
- If you usually wear glasses for up close work please bring them!
What to wear
Casual dress code but you MUST wear enclosed footwear and long hair tied back.
Suitable for beginners or those with some existing experience. Age 18+ (we can accomodate 16 and 17 year olds but a guardian needs to contact us to discuss before booking)
Join our jewellery making and silversmithing classes in our Woodside studio, in the beautiful Adelaide Hills. Suitable for beginners or those with some existing experience. We have a wide range of times available, in the daytime, evenings, and on Saturdays
Make your own quality jewellery
Our jewellery making classes are all about you!
- Absolutely no experience required (but it’s also OK if you have some)
- Hands-on approach where you get to take home jewellery you made yourself
- Choose what jewellery projects you create
- You can work with precious metals and gemstones.
We’ve created the ideal learning environment
- Learn in a fully equipped studio
- Instruction is provided by a professionally trained and experienced jeweller
- Small class sizes
- Enjoy a fun, supportive, friendly and creative environment
- Affordable tuition prices.
Some of the hands-on skills and techniques you will learn in our classes:
- Saw piercing
- Filing, emerying and polishing
- Forming, shaping, bending
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a transfer.
If you can't attend the class:
- A refund can be requested 3 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$100.00 applies.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers or organised by Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers must agree to these terms and conditions:
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers classes and events or on Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers premises. (For use of Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers marketing materials).
3.) HEALTH & SAFTEY
I understand that on my first lesson I will need to undertake a Health & Safety Induction. As part of which I will be required to read and agree to a Student Code of Conduct and a Health and Safety Policy.
(A copy of these two documents can be found on our website shannoncornish.com.au under the FAQ section.)
Other classes you might like
3D Modelling for Jewellery and Objects3D Modelling for Jewellery and Objects
from AU$445.00Live via ZoomWed, 06 Sep 6:30PM (AEST)