Build up Wax Technique-advanced jewellery course
This is an advanced course for wax work students and jewellers who wish to take their skills to the next level. You will learn techniques to build up wax and create settings for stones for rings, earrings or pendants.
As this is an advanced course it is expected that you are already confident in all of your finish off skills and have casting and finish off experience from previous castings. No finish off work is covered in this course or stone setting. It is wax work only.
There is an equipment list but most wax students would already have most of it so there wont be much a further expense.
What you will learn
- A new technique to progress your wax work
What you will get
- Skills, skills, skills
Jewellers who wish to advance their wax work
We are a collective of designers and makers curated by Eran Naylor (owner and designer) creating and bringing to you beautiful and organic jewellery, bags and home wares. Our house label of jewellery and bags are made here in our studio. Our inspirations for our collections come from designs and patterns from the old Mesopotamian regions, India and South America, transferring the beauty of older times to bold, classic pieces that can be worn or used with ease today.
We also run a school of craft, where we invite exciting and innovative teachers to come in and teach classes so that you can learn new skills from them. These are run in one of our two beautiful spaces in and around our shop and studio.
Eran Naylor Jewellery has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A transfer can be requested 1 day before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 1 day before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Upon booking this ticket, it is expected that you:
- Be over 16 years of age
- Are reasonably fit to to take the class
- Turn up in a respectful manner and are respectful to the learning enviroment of the class and to all others present
- You have read and are agreeing to our refund policy
- Are willing to learn
- Will turn up on time, if not, the class will go ahead and the teacher will catch you up at the nearest chance