In fashion cake. 4 hours class.
(+2 more dates)
Please note. WE ONLY ACCEPT STUDENTS FROM 15 YO ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT OR 16 YO ON THEIR OWN.
Please on a hot day bring an esky or ice cooler to take your product home.
Element performance criteria
- baking the white mud cake.
- Making a butter icing for filling and masking the cake
- Making colored ganache for dribbling
- Melting chocolate for decor
- Learning the water color method on buttercream
- Coloring chocolate
- Masking a tall cake.
- colouring icing.
You will learn all the basics cake decorator's techniques that will allow you to create your own masterpiece at home. And best of all, eating your own product and sharing them with special people. All hands-on, one cake per students. You will love it.
What you will learn
- Make butter icing
- Mask a tall cake
- Work with colored chocolate
What you will get
- Recipe book and apron will be provided at the beginning of the course, for students to keep.
- Students will take home their products.
Free parking at the front of the school.
What to bring
- Just your love for baking (and baked goods!)
- Camera and lunch.
What to wear
Wear casual and light clothes, sneakers or shoes with thick sole are recommended..
No prerequisite for this course – open to public and trade.
Welcome to your school.
All our classes are designed for beginners. You will feel at ease in any of the classes with other students of the same baking level as yours.
For all our training courses we use ingredients that will be easy for you to get from your shopping place.
The courses are designed to be delivered in an intensive few hours block. You do not need to book for a series,
The training you will receive is of a very high standard – equal to European standards (without the cost of flying there!) and you will have the opportunity to learn all about Pastry using the latest equipment and techniques direct from Europe. All the courses are designed for trade and the public. Most courses do not require any prerequisite – the only requirement is that you are a food fanatic. Also, all the tools are provided, so you won’t need to buy any tools that you may not use again.
To achieve these high standards whilst catering for individual learning, class sizes will always be kept to a low number.
Courses can be developed and tailored to suit your needs for small groups. Instruction, training and/or demonstrations can be done at our premises or we can come to you if you have a sufficient number of students and adequate facilities.
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a full refund.
If you can't attend the class:
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 2 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 3 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Important Health and Safety Information
- For safety reasons, you will need to be 16 years or older to attend our courses.
- Our courses are NOT SUITABLE if you are allergic to NUTS or other food ingredients.
- For health and safety reasons, enclosed shoes must be worn during training. Long hair must be tied back, and avoid wearing loose bracelets or bangles, keep your rings at home.
- Casual and light clothes are suitable. As you will stand up for a period of time, snickers or shoes with thick sole are recommended.
You will get a recipe folder and an apron for you to take home. Video recording and photos are permitted but do not include other students in your shots without asking them first.
- For a full day course, you will have a 30 minutes lunch break.
For a short class, 3 to 4 hours, we won't have time for a lunch break, but the will have a coffee break.
- A dining room is provided for your breaks. Hot and cold drinks, cookies and breakfast bars will be available free of charge.
- We have ample free parking space in front of our premises. We are located just a 10 min walk from Joondalup train station, in the business park opposite the shopping centre. We encourage you to use public transport, we have a free pick up and drop off at the Joondalup train station, organise it in advance.
- I sometimes take photos of the classes for my FB page, please let me know if you don't want to be included in the photos.
- Vouchers can be passed on to another person, but cannot be refunded.
- On a hot day, don't forget a big esky and ice bag.
More From Sweet Artist Academy
In Vogue Cakes . (4 hours class)In Vogue Cakes . (4 hours class)
AU$165.00Joondalup, WASat, 10 Jun 9:00AM (AWST) (+1 more)
Making your own sourdough bread. (4 hours class)Making your own sourdough bread. (4 hours class)
AU$165.00Joondalup, WASat, 17 Jun 9:00AM (AWST) (+2 more)
Cake Décor beginner. 4 1/2 h class.Cake Décor beginner. 4 1/2 h class.
AU$165.00Joondalup, WAFri, 07 Jul 10:00AM (AWST)
Individual Cakes 1 (4 hours class)Individual Cakes 1 (4 hours class)
AU$165.00Joondalup, WAThu, 06 Jul 10:00AM (AWST) (+1 more)
Classic French cakes (4 hours class)Classic French cakes (4 hours class)
AU$165.00Joondalup, WAThu, 22 Jun 10:00AM (AWST) (+2 more)
Asian inspired Sweet bread.Asian inspired Sweet bread.
AU$165.00Joondalup, WAFri, 16 Jun 10:00AM (AWST) (+1 more)
I just love cookies (3 hours class)I just love cookies (3 hours class)
AU$165.00Joondalup, WAMon, 12 Jun 10:00AM (AWST)
Sugar Blowing Art. (All day class)Sugar Blowing Art. (All day class)
AU$195.00Joondalup, WASun, 23 Jul 9:00AM (AWST)
Sweet yeast Pastries (4 1/2 hours class)Sweet yeast Pastries (4 1/2 hours class)
AU$165.00Joondalup, WATue, 27 Jun 10:00AM (AWST) (+2 more)
Cupcakes Perth .Cupcakes Perth .
AU$165.00Joondalup, WASun, 11 Jun 1:30PM (AWST) (+3 more)
AU$165.00Joondalup, WASat, 17 Jun 1:30PM (AWST) (+1 more)
Short class Macaron . (3 hours class)Short class Macaron . (3 hours class)
AU$165.00Joondalup, WASun, 11 Jun 9:00AM (AWST) (+3 more)
Other classes you might like
Learn How to Bake Alfajores BiscuitsLearn How to Bake Alfajores Biscuits
from AU$99.00Live via ZoomFri, 16 Jun 6:30PM (AEST) (+6 more)Accepts private bookings
Artisan Muffins Online Course Plus Bonus ZoomArtisan Muffins Online Course Plus Bonus Zoom
AU$22.00Live via ZoomSat, 01 Jul 11:30AM (AEST) (+1 more)
Easy Overnight Sourdough Online Plus Bonus ZoomEasy Overnight Sourdough Online Plus Bonus Zoom
AU$59.00Live via ZoomSun, 09 Jul 11:30AM (AEST) (+1 more)
Perfect Cookies Full Online Course Plus Bonus ZoomPerfect Cookies Full Online Course Plus Bonus Zoom
AU$22.00Live via ZoomSun, 25 Jun 12:00PM (AEST) (+1 more)
Thermomix: Features you may have missedThermomix: Features you may have missed
AU$0.00Live via ZoomSun, 03 Sep 11:30AM (AEST)
Perfect Scrolls with your ThermomixPerfect Scrolls with your Thermomix
AU$8.00Live via ZoomSat, 23 Sep 11:30AM (AEST)