Acrylic Flow art on 4 Coasters and a Canvas
(Private Dates Available)
You Choose your Colourings from a pre-packed set of fluid acrylics.
We will guide you on how to use simple techniques to create amazing artworks. There are 5 kits to choose from
Looking at the picture colors are from Right to left: Aurora/ Symphony//Cosmic/ Ethereal/Celestial.
This 3-hour workshop includes all materials and we will guide you step by step in a demo then you can take over and recreate your own masterpieces. No two pieces will look the same.
This is a really fun workshop to do without any brushes.
You will need to leave your pieces dry with us for 48 hours before pick up.
I will provide a small container of Liquitex Laquer and sealer for your coasters once dry.
No Resin will be used in this workshop. may vary as it depends on what is available at the time.
The resin will be discussed in the session and can be added once your piece has dried.
What you will learn
- Students will learn to mask and cover their pieces with tape
- Will learn to make up Fluid Acrylics for their palettes
- Blend and mix acrylic colors to create lacing and Cells
What you will get
- Canvas 20cm x 30cm
- 4 wooden Coasters
- All Mediums needed to create Acrylic Fluids
What to bring
- Just your bottle of bubbly and nibbles to enjoy.
What to wear
Casual clothing, all paints are non toxic and water based
16 years and over, as this setting out is a little complicated but definitely not hard.
The art of creating and painting on Ceramics, Canvas or wooden coasters is not only fun but very therapeutic, which has become extremely important in this time of self-isolation. Here at Tennyson Studio we recommend you to join us in our online classes to promote mental wellbeing in our communities. With the need for physical distancing and restrictions, we have created virtual Ceramic and Acrylic Art classes to keep you and your children busy and creative in the comfort of your own home.
With no painting experience needed, we will provide you a step by step guided lesson through an interactive live streaming video class on Zoom. We provide you with all the essentials in a take-home kit to recreate your very own masterpieces. Kit includes paints needed, brushes, Canvas or Bisqued fired plate or wooden coasters and shipping to your home. For Ceramics, you will need to drop off and pick up pieces to us at the studio in Gladesville where we will glaze and fire your plates, (pick up 4-5 days later) or pay additional freight to be shipped to your home. We have many sessions available for you to choose, from plates to acrylic painting on canvas and watercolor on paper and wooden coasters ready primed and ready for painting.
Tennyson studio has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Tennyson studio requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Tennyson studio has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Tennyson studio does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Tennyson studio to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Tennyson studio , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Tennyson studio or organised by Tennyson studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Tennyson studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Tennyson studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Tennyson studio classes and events or on Tennyson studio premises. (For use of Tennyson studio marketing materials).
Tennyson studio requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Tennyson studio , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.