After School Art Classes are perfect for kids who just love art! At The Art Factory we offer classes for kids Ages 5yrs to teens. Recent research has shown that offering children a rich art program assists in their social and emotional development and has improved academic outcomes. (Vaughan, Harris and Caldwell, 2011)
1. Crafty Kids is an art program designed to expose kids to a feast of crafty materials and processes. They will explore techniques such as mosaics, sculpture, collage, textiles, papier-mache and more. A nurturing and encouraging environment is provided so that kids feel confident in their skills and proud of their outcomes. Class sizes are kept small so that each participant receives close individual attention.
2. Sketching The World is perfect for kids wanting to focus on enhancing their painting and drawing skills. Working in various media such as charcoal, pencil, pastel and paints, your child will be inspired to draw the world around them. Students will learn classical drawing skills as well as gain confidence in their own creative expression.
- Crafty Kids is an art program designed to expose kids to a feast of crafty materials and processes.
- Sketching - working in various media such as charcoal, pencil, pastel and paints, your child will be inspired to draw the world around them.
- Gain confidence in their own creative expression.
- Great way to meet new friends!
- Your kid's creativity!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Kids 5-8 years old
Vendor since 2012
The Art Factory is a vibrant art studio that facilitates art programs and creative events in our 3 studios across Melbourne, or on location. From kid's parties and school holiday programs to corporate workshops, be inspired by our fantastic instructors and endless supply of creative ideas and discover your inner artist.
Emma Light, Victorian College of the Art Graduate and Artist, established The Art Factory in 1999 out of a passion for art and a joy for nurturing creativity. Amy Samovitz, Manager, is an early childhood professional who believes in the enormous benefits of creative expression and exploration.
Together they have expanded The Art Factory to offer a range of inspirational art programs in three studios across Melbourne. The Art Factory goes beyond the studio as well, setting up art activities at all sorts of events and functions that need a big burst of creativity!
The Art Factory requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email The Art Factory to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Art Factory or organised by The Art Factory must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Art Factory.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Art Factory unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Art Factory classes and events or on The Art Factory's premises. (For use of The Art Factory marketing materials).
The Art Factory requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.