The Footy Coach
About The Footy Coach
Aussie rules football hub for coaches and players. We provide a range of resources to help you take your football to the next level in performance and enjoyment with Football Camps, Online Resource Memberships, Podcasts, Newsletters, YouTube videos and more!
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The Footy Coach requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. The Footy Coach has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The Footy Coach does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Footy Coach to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The Footy Coach, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
- COVID-19 transfers/refunds: If you need to isolate or quarantine due to a COVID-19 test or result, please contact us to move your booking to a later date. There are no charges if you cannot make a clinic for this reason.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in The Footy Coach classes or events (or a parent/guardian if a participant is under the age if 18 years old) must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages or injuries which may be incurred and personal property whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Footy Coach.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Footy Coach unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Footy Coach classes and events or on The Footy Coach premises. (For use of The Footy Coach for marketing materials).
The Footy Coach requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund to be processed. If notice is provided within 48 hours prior to a class commencing, only a transfer or credit to an alternate date will be provided.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Footy Coach, participants will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
5.) MEDICAL TREATMENT
The Footy Coach is unable to adminster any medication to a participant (including Panadol or Nurofen) without prior written permission being provided.
The Footy Coach is not responsible for any medical/emergency costs incurred by a person whilst participating in a class or event organised by The Footy Coach. If a medical situation arises and a facilitator determines that a participant may require urgent medical attention, the facilitator is authorised to contact ambulance/emergency services, in addition to making all practical endeavours to make contact with a listed Emergency Contact.