The Power of Seeing Things Differently
(+2 more dates)
In this zoom class, Vincent will guide you on a journey through how you how you perceive the world in a very limited way, to where we open up your intuition and perceive the world for a very different, expanded way (without using drugs)
The class lasts for around two hours, perhaps a little shorter and you just need to bring yourself
There are no restrictions. There's no writing to be done. There are a few agreements around values.
All you need is an open mind and the preparedness to drop your judgments and preconceptions
What Vincent tells you is great but the primary learning comes from the exercises that are core of the training. For the final exercise, you will be invited to look deeply at your surroundings for a while. Ideally these should be nature. That works best. For example, you may have a garden, be near a park or even just able to find a tree in a street or a small patch of nature strip. That is perfect; but the exercise will work in man-made surroundings as well.
What you will learn
- How our natural information flow is filtered.
- how profoundly our unconscious influences how we perceive the world
- how to connect to intuition and see the world differently
What you will get
- Access to intuition on demand for insights and clarity
What to bring
- No materials required
What to wear
Casual dress code
Age 18+, all skill levels, no prerequisite classes. Curious, creative, looking for innovative ways to solve problems, needing to make decisions especially in ambiguous circumstances,
What if you could go way beyond thinking outside the box?
If you could receive ideas and insights at will?
What if you could find better solutions to your problems?
Make better decisions? Unleash your innate, next-level creativity?
I can teach you to use your intuition in very practical ways to
• Make your business competitive?
• Understand your customer better and create solutions to their problems
• Find better ways to serve your customers
• Make better decisions - especially when the background is so complex and ambiguous?
• Create a powerful, farsighted vision
• Solve problems
, enhance your creativity
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Vincent Melling requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Vincent Melling has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Vincent Melling does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Vincent Melling to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Vincent Melling, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Vincent Melling or organised by Vincent Melling must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Vincent Melling
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Vincent Melling unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Vincent Melling classes and events or on Vincent Melling premises. (For use of Vincent Melling marketing materials).
Vincent Melling requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Vincent Melling, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.