At Vulcana Kids we run stimulating and playful circus classes for children who love to explore what their bodies can do in a non-competitive, fun way!
All of our Vulcana Kids classes build core strength, confidence and coordination. We value the creativity, individuality and imagination of each child and allow all participants to explore and grow at their own level and pace.
All classes will be taken as a 50% deposit and 50% final payment 2 weeks later unless you tick box to pay all in future payments section. We hope this helps you financially.
Contact email@example.com for any issues booking in or queries.
- Combination of juggling, acro-balance, tumbling, aerials: trapeze, tissu and tear drop and lyra
- Performance skills, hula hooping, group skipping and general coordination skills
- Vulcana Women’s Circus works with the circus traditions of inclusiveness, strength, excitement, and daring to transform and empower individuals and communities!
- Just your kid's enthusiasm!
- Healthy snacks and water bottle.
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your kid's movement and they can go upside down in.
Age group: 5-7 years old
Vendor since 2017
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Kids and Teens