Get creative and explore Vietnamese cuisine with your friends in an interactive and unforgettable cooking experience.
Enjoy a welcome refreshment drink on arrival and meet with Chef Ha. You’ll then kick off with an introduction to the various herbs, spices and condiments you will be using to create some amazing Vietnamese recipes.
You can cook individually or your group can be divided into small groups, you will set about cooking your dishes to enjoy and share together with the group. By the end you will have discovered how to prepare beautiful fresh produce, seafood, meat and essential Vietnamese ingredients, and importantly – how great they all taste!
The class involves hands-on preparation and tasting of some classic Vietnamese recipes and is 3-4 hours in duration.
You can pick a Menu from our popular three menus
Banh xeo - Saigon pancake with mung bean, pork and seafood stuffing
Nuoc Cham - Fish sauce dip
Ga Nuong La Chuoi - Chicken in banana leaves
Ca kho to - Caramel fish
- The fundamentals of Vietnamese ingredients and flavours
- How to prepare a range of quick and healthy authentic Vietnamese dishes
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- A 3 hour hands-on cooking experience with Chef Ha Nguyen
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients all provided
- A wonderful meal to enjoy at the end, with complimentary sparkling wine
- A selection of seasonal exotic fruits
- A copy of the recipes to keep
- A willingness to learn and participate
- A sense of curiosity and a smile
- An appetite for delicious food!