OTAO Kitchen brings your kid a Taste of Vietnam - an authentic Vietnamese cooking experience. We share our knowledge and passion for Vietnamese foods in our range cooking classes. These are fully interactive, practical classes designed to both educate and entertain your kids and to get them excited about cooking!
Kids will be introduced to a specially prepared menu, and guided through the steps to prepare a two-course meal, which they will then eat during the class. This two-hour class is a perfect way to lead into your meal plans, and a fun experience to fill in some time on the school holidays.
Your kids will have fun cooking healthy recipes and then enjoying a selection of beautiful dishes and tropical fruits.
Rice Paper Rolls, Pork and Prawn
Steamed Chicken Wontons
Complimentary Exotic Fruits
** All classes are nut and dairy free ** Other dietary requirements can be catered to - Just ask us.
Private birthday parties and celebrating events available for 8+ kids.
Recomended ages group 8-12 years old
Recomended Class Times
- Participate in a hands-on lesson
- Make fresh, healthy authentic Vietnamese foods
- How cooking can be exciting and fun!
- Introducing Kids to Vietnam Culture and People
- Learn valuable cooking skills and about Vietnamese food
- Refresher drinks and apron
- Market tour
- Open heart and tummy for inspiration, food ideas for home
- A sense of curiosity and a smile
- An appetite for delicious food!
Smart casual. Closed-toe footwear is essential (flat soles are recommended). No large school bags.