Start your appreciation for the bold, aromatic fresh flavours of Vietnam by learning how to make a selection of beautiful street food and specialty dishes.
Celebrate Sapa hill tribes cuisine with Northern Vietnam treats with betel leaf, bitter melon, smokey duck and sticky rice.
WHAT YOU'LL BE MAKING:
What you will learn
- The fundamentals of Vietnamese ingredients and flavours
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- Hands on cooking, ultimate fun to create your own beautiful recipes
What you will get
- Enjoy a refreshment drink on arrival, making quick, healthy and authentic recipes
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- With the freshest quality food and ingredients all provided for your nourish main recipes
- Access to the recipes and valuable cooking skills to take home
- A 3 hour hands-on cooking experience
- Reward to a wonderful meal to enjoy at the end with complimentary sparkling wine
- Private events and team cooking for 8-16 with own venue, foods, drink, activity and entertainment all inclusive
- Complement with travel to Vietnam. Check our new food tour in 2016.
What to wear
Smart casual. Closed-toe footwear is essential (flat soles are recommended).
Anyone high enough to reach the kitchen bench +16