Best of Singapore
Singapore is a hot pot of cuisines to eat with a rich heritage of food dishes consisting of Chinese, Indian, Malaysian and Indonesian influences.These are the authentic Singaporean dishes. If we were to cover them all, this list would take you sometime to read the menu. As tourist, this is a good check list of authentic local cuisine in Singapore when you visit.
You will be making
- Crispy Duck Rolls
- Mini Laksa Seafood Soup
- Hokkien Noodle with Prawn
- Chili Crab Cooking and Tastings
Come by yourself and meet like-minded new friends or get a group together and share the experience!
Click the links to visit
- See. Hear. Taste. Smell. Touch... Ingredients and Flavours
- Made by You This Quick, Healthy and Authentic Recipes Now
- Cooking Tips, Tricks and Techniques to Bring Home
- 3 hour Hands-on Cooking Experience with Chef Ha Nguyen
Smart casual. Closed-toe footwear is essential (flat soles are recommended).
A parent is required for child 15-18 years old